I have been a little MIA, but no worries, my blog will not be one of the million single diary entries I have made in my life. Last week was my first of two weeks off from school. It was pure bliss to not have a mile high list of to do's that I seriously had to do then and there (school work). While usually my first week of breaks are spent laying around doing nothing, visiting with non-school friends, etc. last week I was annoyingly productive! Every single day I plugged away at projects, and today was going to be another productive day with a can (or two) of spray paint, and then it rained. Since painting was no longer an option I went to breakfast with my sister and then we hit some vintage shops on Hawthorne. I scored some great "work" clothes from a vendor at House of Vintage who was giving 40% off everything! I also scored some major points with the mister by bringing home a 2000 edition of Playboy with Carmen Electra (who is #1 on his list... you all know what list I'm talking about right?!) on the cover. I'm pretty sure I won myself his handy work on a project I've been nagging him about doing (not just a hat rack my friends!)
Everyday this week I will be posting before and afters of what I've been working on. Stay tuned, some small, some GRANDE!
Song of the day: "When it rains"- Paramore
No comments:
Post a Comment